Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Blue Tea House.

My daughter Heidi, grandson Liam and myself had a day in Port Macquarie. We stopped over at the Little Blue Tea House to say hi and to partake of the wonderful little goodies on offer there. This is one of our favourite spots! The decor is delightful and the cuisine is fresh and delicous. The management and staff are always super friendly and you feel like you are having a visit with a favourite aunt rather than 'eating out'. With their permission I was able to photograph and add to my blog for all to enjoy.

Anyone visiting Port Macquarie must make this a priority stop.

The Tea House


The Fare












The Decor















The Family


6 comments:

Rosy Inspiration said...

Wow! I love the look of this place, that blue is delightful and the friendly service would certainly be the icing on the cake. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I think you're doing extremely well for someone who's new, welcome to Blogland. It looks like you've worked out how to "follow" my blog anyway. Congratulations!

Gone said...

Hi Marilyn...

I saw your comment over at Rosy's...(and see she has commented here as well).

Welcome to BlogLand!!

I see you like TEA...so do Tom and I. I host an on-the-blog Tea Party every month...on the 8th of the month. Stop by and take a look at our blog:

http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/

and the link to the Tea Party is:

http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/search/label/Tea%20Party

~Blessings,
Jan

Marilyn said...

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog Jan... I visited yours and just loved it. I certainly will be joining you for tea..what a lovely idea!
Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to do a new post next week. I am slow because I am still learning. Marilyn

Shirl said...

Hello, and welcome to blog land! I was just making Rose Wednesday visits and came across your name on Jan & Tom's Place. This looks like a wonderful place to have tea! Thank you for sharing!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Marilyn said...

Thank you for dropping by Shirl, there are so many nice encouraging people on here... I am enjoying this. Marilyn

Marilyn in NM said...

I'm so glad to meet another Marilyn! Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to the blogging community! I love your blog and will be visiting often.
Marilyn in New Mexico