Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Proud Mum


I wanted to share with you a videoclip of my daughter in her band. I am so proud of her talents and of the wonderfull daughter that she is.

This is the utube address I hope that you enjoy this. http://www.ebetalent.com/dreamtime-dance-band

To make it easier to pick her out I am adding a current picture of her too. She is on the left, she and her friend from Australia were shopping in NY, I think it is, when her friend visited her recently.

Add-on: Mariette (from Marriette's Back to Basics) tells me this s the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. If you havn't visited Mariette please do... I love her blogs, I am a constant visitor. Thank you Mariette. http://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Marylin,

Just surprised to see your daughter here at the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! That's exactly where we took our foster-daughter from Indonesia, to learn something about our nation's history.
Very special and for an Australian girl it is also special for having been there.

Lots of love,

Mariette

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whimsicalnotions said...

No wonder you are proud of your sweet daughter,Okay pkay your comment on my blog set m,e a posting been meaning to get back to it i miss it.Hugs Jules

joy said...

Marilyn, Your daughter is beautiful! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. It does make me feel comforted to know that wonderful people are there looking after my son. Your words were a great reminder of that. It is fun to see your darling blog. Love, Joy

♥ Miss Tea said...

awwww your daughter is beautiful, not only in looks but her voice is beautiful too, im listening the band sings in youtube, cant help dancing as well in every song they sing, so great! thanks for sharing :)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Marilyn,

Please let me know how you are doing; I am beginning to worry about you.
Hugs and love,
Mariette