Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter

I want to wish you all a happy and Holy Easter! I am waiting for my family to arrive home and the anticipation is wonderful.

I had a lovely surprise a few days ago when a blogger asked for my address to send me a card for Easter that she had made, well it arrived yesterday and I was just so blown away by the kindness and the friendliness shown to me. What an absolutely beautiful card.

It arrived with little butterflies on the envelope and boy, was I excited.

Inside, a lovely little tissue wrapped parcel with an easter egg sticker.

As I opened it lots of little cutouts fell out, they were so cute.. all sorts of easter cutouts.. fish, bunnies, eggs etc.


A beautiful standup card that had a very meaningfull message inside, (bought a tear to my eye) and another little card lovingly made that I can hang. Thank you so much Jules, from Whimsical Notions. You certainly bought great joy by that kind act.

6 comments:

Tania said...

How lovely for you Marilyn.

The card is beautiful.

Have a great Easter with your family.

Looks like the weather here is going to be pleasant for those who are going camping.

xTania

white_lilly said...

What a lovely surprise, and a great friend.
Have a lovely Easter :)

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sometimes this sounds really silly......
Happy Easter Marilyn from Your Friend...
Marilyn

p.s. Enjoy your family!!

Sue said...

Happy Easter to you also...That card is lovely...Have a blessed day with the family..
Hugs
Sue

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Marilyn,
How thoughtful of that bloggy friend! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter this weekend.

Blessings & hugs,
Sandi

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Sometimes people touch our hearts and so sometimes its nice if they know it.You are a special lady,
Hugs
Jules